- Make a first mixture with the softened butter, the salt, the icing sugar, the ground almonds, the eggs and the 180 g of flour. Do not beat air into the mixture. As soon as the mixture is homogeneous, rapidly add the remaining 525 g of flour. Set aside in a refrigerator for a few hours before rolling out.
Roll the pastry out and allow to rest for half an hour in a refrigerator.
Bake at 150/160°C, until the pastry turns a nice light golden brown.
- Heat the smaller portion of liquid whipping cream with the glucose and the inverted sugar.
Slowly pour the hot mixture over the melted chocolate.
Immediately mix using an electric mixer to make a perfect emulsion.
Add the larger portion of liquid whipping cream.
Mix in the electric mixer again.
Store in the fridge and leave to stiffen, preferably overnight. Whip until firm.
- Mix the crunchy praline with the fleur de sel.
- Heat the cream and inverted sugar together.
Slowly pour the hot mixture over the melted chocolate. Immediately mix using an electric mixer to make a perfect emulsion. Pour out or store in the fridge.
- Bring the Absolu Cristal glaze to the boil with the water, add the sparkling gold powder and blend.
Spray immediately at around 80°C.
ASSEMBLY AND FINISHING
Prepare the shortbread and whipped ganache.
Press the pastry into the tartlet tins and bake at 300°F (150°C) until you obtain an attractive amber color.
Use a piping bag to pipe on approx. 20g of praline into the tartlets.
Make the ganache. Once it has reached a temperature of 80-85°F (28-29°C), pour approx. 30g onto the praline. Leave to harden.
Firm up the whipped ganache and store a portion in a container.
Use a palette knife to place the whipped ganache onto the tartlets and smooth it into a domed shape.
Then dip the tartlets upside down in the container of whipped ganache to give the tartlets uneven peaked toppings.
Complete by spraying on a glaze.
Almond shortbread pastry
- 240 g Butter
- 4 g Salt
- 180 g Icing sugar
- 60 g Ground almonds
- 100 g Eggs
- 120 g Flour 55
- 350 g Flour 55
ORELYS BLOND WHIPPED GANACHE
- 450 g Cream 35% fat
- 50 g Inverted sugar
- 50 g Glucose
- 650 g ORELYS 35% BLOND CHOCOLATE
- 1200 g Cream 35% fat
CRUNCHY PRALINE WITH FLEUR DE SEL
- 950 g Crunchy praline fruité 50%
- 9,5 g Fine sea salt ' Fleur de Sel
ORELYS BLOND CLASSIC GANACHE
- 451 g Cream 35% fat
- 75,2 g Inverted sugar
- 914 g ORELYS 35% BLOND CHOCOLATE
Gold Absolu Glaze
- 1000 g Absolu Cristal
- 100 g Water
- Sparkling gold powder
- 1 recipe/s Almond shortbread pastry
- 2400 g ORELYS BLOND WHIPPED
- 960 g GANACHE
- 1440 g CRUNCHY PRALINE WITH FLEUR
- 1 recipe/s DE SELl ORELYS BLOND CLASSIC GANACHE
- Gold Absolu Glaze